Thursday, January 24, 2008

15 Things about me...

I saw on another person's blog that people were posting a hundred things about themselves and I decided that I would only do 15 because I can't think of 100 things about myself...

1. I like Mexican food a lot. In fact recently all I've been eating is Quesadillas and Nachos. Probably not the best choice!
2. I love to cook/bake. It's so fun for me to make food for others!!
3. I'm best friends with my Mom. She has always been there for me and always listens to me. I couldn't ask for a better friend.
4. I love to learn about other people. So much so that I will learn things about them that people might consider stalking. Maybe it's friendly stalking?
5. French culture amazes me. I'm taking French this semester and even though I am not the best at it I love learning it and I hope to one day live in Paris and do Frenchy things like going to the Eiffel Tower and eating Crepes and wearing berets.
6. I hate the snow. It really is not fun walking in it especially when your shoes have no traction.
7. I LOVE perfume. Some of my favorites are Burberry London, Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue, and Dolce and Gabbana The One. I love how a scent can remind me of a certain time or a certain place. Whenever I where Light Blue I think of Europe where I first smelled it.
8. I aspire to be on The Amazing Race. I think it would absolutely rock to win the million and then be able to do whatever I want for a while.
9. Colorado is my most favorite place. I worked in Boulder when I was home last semester and I fell in love. The people there are so open minded and the mountains are gorgeous.
10. Going to England is an obsession of mine. I think in another life I was born British.
11. I love computers. I recently got a new one and I am in love with it! I will never use a Windows computer again!
12. I fractured my wrist when I was in 4th grade.
13. I have a purple coat and a purple backpack so obviously purple is my favorite color but I also love green and pink.
14. I hate Moths. So much so that whenever I see when I FREAK out.
15. I want to write in magazines. That is my dream...

I figured that was a good way to start out a blog. I will try to update my blog regularly!

No comments: