Friday, January 25, 2008

I love to see the temple...

Last weekend my good friend Brittney came up from Provo. It was a total surprise!!! I was getting ready for the day and Liz (our mutual friend) called to invite me to lunch with her and "a friend". I told her I wasn't going to be ready in time and that we'd have to go another day but she said that they would wait. Liz and her "friend" showed up at my apartment and I freaked out!! We went to lunch and we went to the Rexburg Temple Open House. It was amazing and I'm glad we got the opportunity to go, It was so fun to have her here and I can't wait until I can go down to Provo and visit her!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sarah! Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I really appreciate your comment, and I am totally shocked by it! I never think to be the subject of Joanne's conversations! I love Joanne so much. I really learned a lot from her, and her amazing process that she went through deciding to marry Nate. They are both an amazing couple. Yes, it is good to know that you can have struggles and ideas and concerns and thoughts and you can share them with others. It is also comforting for me to realize that just because Ihave these questions and concerns and thoughts doesn't mean I am not being a faithful member of the church. I really do feel that the Lord has blessed me in so many immeasurable ways! There are two sides to the coin. Being married has advantages and being single has advantages. If you learn to take those advantages and fly with them, then you can live a really amazing life! Thanks for reading, hopefully I can heard more of your comments and we can share some more ideas. You aren't alone! And the fact that you are so strong and independent at 20 is amazing. I acutally had to leave the country and move to Paris at 20 because I thought I was becoming some old maid in Utah! Crazy talk!

Ainsley said...

Hey Sarah! How did you come across my blog? That is totally random! You should buy a cookbook. haha. how have you been? Your blog is so cute!

Ainsley said...

this week- your job- new post