Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I haven't posted in QUITE awhile...

I haven't been so good at updating my blog. I love to read other's blogs, but I feel when it comes to my life it is boring so others probably wouldn't want to read it. Whatevs. Anyway, this is a little sampling of new things that are going on in my life:

My new major:
Communications, emphasis advertising
I decided that English wasn't the major for me. So at the last possible moment, I switched my major to Communication. I have been in my new major for one semester and so far I have been enjoying it. There's no turning back now because I can't change my major anymore! I am really excited about advertising and I know it will be a lot of fun.

Rexburg - Permanent home

I am going to be here for the rest of my life! At least that's what it feels like. I have decided to stay for the 7 week break, and every semester until I graduate. I graduate at this time next year. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel which is great because I am ready to be done with school. But I miss big city life. A lot!

Fun day with My Mom
I was able to go down to Utah for the 4th and I had a blast with my Mom. I love her so much, and everytime I hang out with her it is like hanging out with a best friend! We decided to go down to Provo and eat at this yummy place:


Rooster Dumpling and Noodle Bar

and finish it off with a yummy dessert from this place:


The Sweet Tooth Fairy

We didn't just eat at yummy places, we had a lot of laughs, hanging out and tons of fun. I am so grateful to have a Mom that I can have fun with!!

Birthday Party!!!!


My cousin turned 6 yesterday! Happy Birthday! Her mother, my fabulous Aunt Joanne threw a lovely party for her. Maybe if I keep up with this blogging thing I will post the pictures I took from the party! Anyway, the theme was Matryoshka dolls, and we had a blast. It was fun to be able to help her and be with my family yesterday. I love family time!!

Here are a few of my obessions that I think everyone should know about:

Organix Coconut Milk Mousse:



This mousse makes your hair smell divine all of the time!! I heart coconut!!

Dreyer's Whole Fruit Popsicles:



The texture is AH-MAZING on these popsicles! There's nothing like coming home from a hard day of school and eating one of these popsicles. Also my throat has been kind of scratchy lately, and it kind of burned so I went and got one of these from the freezer and it felt so good sliding down my throat! Lemonade is my favorite flavor, but I like the Strawberry one too. I want to try the Coconut one next. HAHA!

Alpine mints at Winco:


Look at those lovely colors! How could one resist those delicious candies? I love mint, and I love chocolate, and these flavors together are hard to resist!

Mates of State - Re-arrange Us


This CD is awesome. "Now" is my favorite! My friends Hannah Hepworth and Caitlin Briney introduced me to this. Thanks guys!

Well, that is it for now. Hopefully I will keep this up!

2 comments:

Ainsley said...

Hey that was my major. totally fun! (and easy...). I love communications.

And i miss rexburg so much....it is quite pathetic. every day i ask paul, "can we move back to rexburg," or "I think we should retire in rexburg." he thinks i'm crazy.

So on that first picture you posted I can totally see snowoasis (sp?) next to taco bell and I am freaking out! I can almost taste the Tigersblood...yum. Go there TODAY just for me.

Heather said...

Welcome back to blogging!!!