Monday, August 17, 2009

What I have been up to lately

Life has changed a lot for me since I last wrote. I have gone from having 5 lovely roommates to 2. Right now one of my roommates is out of town, so every night when I come home I have the apartment to myself until 10 every night. I used to be upset with being alone for any period of time, but for some reason lately I am finding myself enjoying solitude.

Anyway, right now I am taking 2 classes. I love that they are laid back, but I am not excited about the fact that they are during a break. I am afraid that I will get burned out since I will be going to school every semester until I graduate. Oh well, such is life.

My birthday was a week ago and I had the opportunity to go down to Utah and have some fun! I got down there and my Mom and I ate at this yummy restaurant:



My Grandparent's took me to dinner at one of my faves, this place:



It was so fun they sang to me and brought me ice cream with a sparkler on it! Sometimes I enjoy being the center of attention.

My favorite was seeing my family. I loved hanging out with my Mom, and getting to see Jeanene and Chris and their kids. I haven't seen them in a year so it was a nice birthday treat to get to see them after not having seen them for awhile! What a great birthday weekend.


For my birthday I received birthday wishes from all of my wonderful friends, and I got some makeup from my favorite place, MAC! This is my favorite eyeshadow that I got!




I used my hard earned money to buy the iPhone 3GS, something I have been wanting ever since it came out. iPhones are my weakness! I am so glad that I have it now though, it is so nice to be able to take video because I wasn't able to before. Here are some pictures that I have taken since I got my new phone!




My sweet cousin and I, I love her!



Another of S, I just can't get enough of her!



My birthday ring! I love jewelry a lot!



A beautiful Sunset picture I took on the way home from my roommate's family reunion.

1 comment:

Ainsley said...

wow, i love that ring! and i know how you feel- right when you are feeling like morning routine is dull and boring you know it is time for a new shade of mac eye shadow to play with. hope you had a great birthday!